.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I can't be impossible


  • I can't be impossible; I exist. I think what you meant to say is, 'I give up; he's improbable'.
  • I don’t need sleep, I need answers. I need to determine where, in this swamp of unbalanced formulas, squatteth the toad of truth.
  • My existence is a continuum, so I’ve been what I am at each point in the implied time period.
  • I’m quite aware of the way humans usually reproduce, which is messy, unsanitary and involves loud and unnecessary appeals to a deity.
  • They were threatened by my intelligence and too stupid to know that’s why they hated me.
  • I don’t say anything. I merely offer you a facial expression that suggests you’ve gone insane.
  • You have to check your messages. The leaving of a message is one half of a social construct, which is completed by the checking of the message. If that contract breaks down, then all social contracts break down, and we descend into anarchy.
  • Interesting. Sex works even better than chocolate to modify behavior. I wonder if anyone else has stumbled onto that.
  • If outside is so good, why has mankind spent thousands of years trying to perfect inside?



No comments:

Post a Comment