.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Disney Quotes



To laugh at yourself, is to love yourself
- Mickey Mouse





There is a world where hope and dreams can last for all time
- Ariel





I’ve always dreamed that my life could be like a fairy tale, a perfect fantasy
- Cinderella





You’ll be all right. We’re together now. Everything’s going to be fine. You’ll see.
- Belle




I wonder how many wishes a star can give
- Pooh






Though he’s far away, I’ll find my love someday, someday when my dreams come true
- Snow White




I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
- Mufasa




The bond between us can’t be broken. I will be here, don’t you cry.
- Kala





You’re weird, but I like you.
- Dot






Curiosity often leads to trouble
- Alice





The only thing predictable about life is it’s unpredictability
- Remy





People think I’m odd. So I know how it feels to be different, and I know how lonely that can be.
- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment