.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just Because



Just Because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't have a lot to say.Just Because I appear happy, doesn't mean everything's okay.Just Because I laugh a lot, doesn't mean I don't take things seriously.Just Because I forgive, doesn't mean you can take me for granted.Just Because I don't keep in touch all the time, doesn't mean I don't care.Just Because I'm gullible, doesn't mean you can lie to me.Just Because I'm stubborn, doesn't mean I expect you to change for me.Just Because I don't show my feelings, doesn't mean I don't have any.Just Because I don't say I love you, doesn't mean I don't.Just Because I'm honest, doesn't mean I'm outspoken.Just Because I'm not like you, doesn't mean I'm weird.Just Because I don't say anything, doesn't mean I'm afraid.





No comments:

Post a Comment